College, Career, and Occupational Testing
“When I was a child my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk, you'll be the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” Pablo Picasso
Our college/career assessment provides information to help individuals find a match between who they are as a person and what they will do with the significant majority of their adult life. We have assessment options available for students who plan to attend a four year university or for students who are more interested in occupations that require trade school, certificate programs or two year degrees.
“Electrical engineering was not even something my son had ever considered but the tests suggested it would be a good career for him and now that is what he has decided he wants to do. He has always enjoyed electronics but never thought about it as a career. The assessment was very helpful in opening up his eyes to these kinds of options.”
Parent of a High School Senior.
This assessment can be conducted entirely from the comfort of your own home. As part of this assessment, you will receive 1) a personal, one-to-one feedback via video conference with one of our licensed professionals, 2) a report that includes the results of your assessments, 3) ideas for further research of career options that interest you and 4) a complimentary book and a discount if you wished to work with an unaffiliated partner organization that provides assistance in SAT/ACT Prep, college selection counseling and college application essay writing.
“The assessments gave me new ideas on careers that would be right for me. The feedback session was very helpful too. It gave me good direction on how to keep researching the different ideas and pick one. I am very happy with the results!” - High School Senior
This evaluation is intended to:
1) Give students information about the wide variety of career opportunities available to them that would be a good match for their specific personality and interests.
2) Get students excited about a career path!
3) Empower students to further research career options to narrow down what field of study they want to pursue.
We hope that being armed with this information will help students make a more informed and appropriate college choice, reduce the number of changes in their college major (thus, saving a significant amount of money in college tuition) and increase future job/career satisfaction.
How It Works:
1) To begin, you must review and sign the informed consent document by clicking on the button below. Please be sure to provide valid contact information and an email address. The assessments will be sent to you at the email address you include.
2) After signing that document, you will visit our store and pay for the assessment online.
3) Once you have paid for the assessment, you will receive emails to complete the assessments online, at your leisure. Please note that these emails will only be sent during normal business hours. If you have questions about whether your order was received, you may contact us at 909-989-4055 or
4) After completing the assessments, we will contact you to schedule your personal feedback session with one of our licensed professionals. Again, you may also contact our office to expedite this process. You may text or call 909-989-4055 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5) Once you have scheduled the feedback session, we will email you the link that you will use to join the video conference. The licensed professional will review the results with you, suggest steps for further research and take time to answer your questions. You will be sent a complete copy of the report at the conclusion of the feedback session.
“I was still living at home, did not want to go to a 4 year college and already dropped out twice. This assessment helped me realize there are two-year degree and certificate options available for good jobs. I’ve now decided to start a program for elevator repair. Both me and my parents are very excited about it!”
21 year old trade school student
To begin your college/career assessment, please click the link below to review and sign our informed consent form. Once you have signed, you will be re-directed to a Thank You page where you complete the order by purchasing the assessment through our store: